Κυριακή 3 Απριλίου 2011

A story made by pictures...

Hello. Today i decided to start a story made by pictures. I dont know what the story will be.I dont know how the story will go.What i want to do is to see a picture and start writting based on that picture.And here i ask for help.I will start the story with a picture i have and after i finish i want anyone who might read this blog to send me a picture on my email (sephiroth5665@hotmail.com).Then i will take his picture and continue the story from there, and so on and so on until the story reached to an end.So please to anyone who read give me a hand ok?Here i go.



This is my home!!Or at least the view from my home.Green plains as far as the eye can see.And with a river passing thourgh.The river is called Kelen, or Blessing as it's called in the common langueage.This land is where my people live for hundrend of years.My ancestors came here after the great war where Limian, our nation, splitted in tribes. But that was over five hundrend years ago. No one knows the reason why this war happened...Not even history book's can say for sure...But all those are in the past.Today my village, Perion, celebrates the coming of harvest and everyone is so happy.This is where my story beggins...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου